We have been told time and time again by our customers that it is the ‘peace of mind’ and comfort aspect of having a security door that really makes a difference to their lives.
We also offer Screen Door re-mesh and repair services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free measure and quote, or to request a brochure.
Benefits of installing a Security Screen Door:
- Confidence when opening the door to a stranger
- Ventilation for your home throughout the year
- Keeping toddlers inside and out of harm’s way
- Keeping pets inside and out of trouble
- Keeping pets outside and out of your way
- A deterrent for burglars
- Installation of One Way Mesh creates privacy
- Each standard security door comes complete with a convenient inside snib locking system
- Locks can be added for extra security - a three point locking system is available
- Security Screen Doors can easily be fitted to ranch sliders and French doors
- Fibreglass - Standard mesh used in our Security Screen Doors
- One way - You can see out, but visitors cannot see into your home
- Pet Proof (Paw Proof) - Purrfect for a home with animals. Ultra-strong vinyl-coated polyester mesh, to resist damage from dogs and cats
The Supa Screen is a top of the range security door, which features marine grade stainless steel mesh. This door provides a great looking door with no grille and no rivets. Each of the hinged Supa Screens has a 3 point locking system, for your safety and peace of mind.
- 103 - Amplimesh range - standard grille for our security doors
- 106 - Amplimesh range - larger - commercial. When fixed on a window you can fit your hand out to open the window
- 125 - Amplimesh range - smallest version
- 122 - Amplimesh range - Alternative design
Colonial Castings are a beautiful range of stylish grilles, which can be installed with or without a mesh. These ornate security door designs create a feature element to your entrance way and look perfect in both modern houses and traditional villas. Brochure is available and can be emailed on request. Please contact Jayne in the office for further information. Phone 0800 250 250
- The grille will never rust
- Made from 100% recyclable aluminum
- Materials are strong and durable
- Colonial Castings are an Australian owned company, established in 1947.
Security Doors are fitted differently, depending on whether your existing joinery is wooden or aluminum.
- Wooden joinery does not need an extra frame when installing a security door
- Aluminum joinery requires a build-out or adaptor frame due to the design of the aluminum
Installed by the experts
- Installation can be completed in as little as 15 minutes
- Please note that although installation is a fast process, it may take up to three weeks between measure and quote and installation, due to sourcing products from suppliers
- Winter is a great time to install a door - we can have it done quickly as there is no waiting list